“Playing Lessons are a necessary component to take your practice and lessons to the course. These Playing Lessons are desingned for those Men, Women, and Juniors wishing to take their games to the nest level. Gary will use video, make a running commentary on your swing, your club choices, course mangement, and your short game strategies. You will hit an occassional second shot to demonstrate the effectiveness of the adjustment you may need. You will have ample opportunity to have any questions that you may have addressed.
Group playing lessons will include:
- Playing Demonstration by Gary
- Question and Answer sessions
- Slow motion and frame by frame video analysis – V1 Software
- Equipment analysis
- Scoring analysis
- Course Management
- Physical analysis and Golf Fitness
- Full Swing
- Sand Play
- 9 Holes – 2 1/2 Hours
- Short warm up – 9 holes playing lesson $85 per person*
- 18 Holes – 4 1/2 Hours
- Short warm up – 18 Holes playing lesson $150 per person*
*Gary can cusomize playing instruction to any size group. For extensive training try one Gary’s Winter Golf School Vacations!